Ardmore is dedicated to sustainable practices that promote the preservation of the environment we work and live in. Through daily commitment by all seafarers and staff, supported by leadership from officers, superintendents and managers, Ardmore will:
- Ensure that operating policies and procedures target zero oil spill pollution incidents;
- Promote the use of best practices in the application of environmental protection standards on a proactive basis;
- Comply with all regulatory and statutory requirements and remain at the forefront of the industry in the implementation of environmental improvements and new regulations;
- Hold suppliers and service providers to environmental standards that support our initiative; and
- Develop policies and programmes that limit the generation of waste.
Through open communication and alignment of all specific policies and programmes, we will ensure that our technical management partners meet our environmental protection standards.